Painting Project;
Vindicator (Tracks need to be put on to it, and paint it)
Chaplain (just the highlights and Croiuz left)
Hello all,
I Stumbled across a WIP forum, that is having a contest for a unique turn counter.
So my Idea was to create a unique space marine counter, I have seen some of the guys I play against using a Skelton on a turn style with an arm pointing to different numbers but i was hoping for something more creative.
Still kicking around ideas and don't know if i should post my drawings as it is a competition.
Went to see Gran Torino, clint eastwood is one hard nut. But I do think it’s a very interesting design.
Warhammer World: Terminator Helmet
-
I have been meaning to post this one for a long time, but it honestly
slipped my mind. On my visit to Warhammer World earlier this year, I spied
an Indomit...
1 day ago