Battle report

Sunday, August 16, 2009

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHH! In the heart of Texa


GOING TO WAR.
Well lately I have been debating on going to bols-con.
Depending on what i can get done in the next few days and arrangements with family, I will hopefully be going to the Rumble, taking my Ork Army.

Here is what I want to Field.

Warboss, in Mega-Armor
Bigmek, and a Sqaud, on a Battlewagon.
2 Nob trukks
1 Trukk full of boyz
2 full squad of boyz
2 Warbuggies
3 Killakans

nob squads have two powerfist in each squad, waagh banner and the likes
All Vehicles get red paint boarding planks reinforced rams lots of big shootas

Don't know if i want skorchas or regular buggies
Killa kans will all be grotzookas

rounds out at 1996 pts

C+C welcomed.

Got me a lifevest.
blog comments powered by Disqus