Battle report

Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Army Takes shape

After a couple of eBay buys and some GW store buys,

Okay Here is what is rushing its way to me at a snails paces.

90 Ork boys - total 60 dollars

6 Warbikes (lets not talk about these)

Ghazgull thraka- he was a steal like 15 dollars, bought him more to paint.

Oh Yes If any of the readers lives in the DFW area, and enjoy scratch building, Asel's art supply, near the UTA campus is having a sale on styrene. Evergreen styrene for 50 cents rather then 3-4 dollars a pop, bought 150 dollars worth of brushes and styrene for 16.83. Good deal if I say so.

HQ: Warboss (1#, 128 Pts)

1 Warboss @ 128 Pts

Power Klaw; Slugga; Twin-linked Dakkagun; Stikkbombs; Furious Charge; Mob Rule;

Waaagh!; Ammo Runt; Warbike

Troops: Boyz (30#, 210 Pts)

29 Boyz / Nob with big choppa

Big Shoota (x3);

Troops: Boyz (30#, 210 Pts)

29 Boyz / Nob with big choppa

Big Shoota (x3);

Troops: Shoota Boyz (30#, 210 Pts)

29 Boyz / Nob with big choppa

Big Shoota (x3);

Troops: Nobz w/ Painboy on bikes (8#, 505 Pts)

Big Choppa (x4); Power Klaw (x3); Waaagh! Banner (x1); Warbike

Troops: Nobz w/ Painboy on bikes (8#, 505 Pts)

Big Choppa (x4); Power Klaw (x3); Waaagh! Banner (x1); Warbike

DeffDread 90pts

1858

If I am facing armor I will field more combi rokkit, on the bikes in lew of a couple of big choppas.

Against an infantry army, I think I may take more slugga and choppas, and big choppas on the nob bikers.

Wondering if I should be taking 3 power claws of just more BC since if I am assaulting a tank I hit its armor 10 rear. Where I would only need 4+ to pen. That’s if untouched against the tank is 21 attacks rolled some dice the average was 3 glancing and 4 penning. Even if I don't kill the tank it is not moving shooting and drolly going to lose its main weapons and off charge the boyz again. Turbo boost, assault that’s all they are going to be doing.

blog comments powered by Disqus